Ziaee Majaalis and Mahaafil (Gatherings)
Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba is not only performing the memorable services in the scholarly and research field but also organizing the congregations and Mahaafil (religious gatherings) among common circles of people for gaining the blessings of the holy nights and days relating to particular occasions at the different places of Karachi city.
- Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba holds the monthly Fatiha ceremony of the renowned Muhaddith and Researcher, Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Barelvi قدس سرہ after Namaz-e-Isha, in the 25th night of each Islamic month, at the Shrine of Qaari Muslih-ud-Deen Siddeeqi رحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ , Khori Garden, Karachi. The duration of this Mehfil (gathering) lasts for one hour, where the Naat reciters recite Naats in this gathering and the Scholars deliver the speeches as per the occasion, after Salaat-o-Salam and Dua (pray), Langar-e-Razavia (dinner) is served among the participants.
- The monthly Fatiha ceremony of Qutb-e-Madina Shah Ziauddeenرحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ is arranged, at the home of one of the oldest benefactors of Zia-e-Taiba, in the 4th night of each Islamic month.
- The annual gathering of celebrating the day of Sayyid-ush-Shuhada, Syed Imam-e-Aali Maqaam Hazrat Imam Husainرضی اللہ تعالٰی عنہ is arranged after Namaz-e-Asr at Kaghazi Bazaar Mithadar, on the day of 10th Muharram-ul-Haraam. In this gathering the Naat reciters offer the holy Naats (in the praise of the Holy Prophet صلی اللہ تعالٰی علیہ واٰلہ وسلم), and the Scholars deliver the speeches according to the occasion. After Namaz-e-Maghrib, dua and Salaat-o-Salam this gathering is ended; and then الحمدللہ تبارک وتعالٰی the Niaz-e-Husain رضی اللہ تعالی عنہ (Iftaar dinner) is served on a large scale among the people.
- The annual Urs of Ala Hazrat رحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ is celebrated with all the respect and honor, in the 25th night of Safar-ul-Muzaffar. In the year 1970, the founder of Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba Syed Allah Rakha Qaadiri Ziaee (who has offered his countless efforts for serving Ahl-e-Sunnat wa Jama’at and Maslak-e-Ala Hazrat رحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ) started the monthly Fatiha ceremony, in 25th of each Islamic month, at his home. Later, when the foundation of Anjuman Zai-e-Taiba was laid, since then this program is being arranged under its supervision. Annual Urs-e-Ala Hazrat has been held at the Shrine of Qaari Muslih-ud-Deen Siddeeqiرحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ, Khori garden, Jodia bazaar, Karachi, for the past few years.
- The annual awakening Mehfil (gathering), in the connection to the Jashn-e-Meraj-un-Nabi (the night of the Holy Prophet’s Ascension (صلی اللہ تعالٰی علیہ وسلم) is arranged, in the 27th night of Rajab-ul-Murajjab. This spiritual and mystical Mehfil is adorned in the blessed night of Meraj Shareef each year by Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba. In the beginning of the Mehfil the Zikr of Almighty Allah is offered, then the complete Qaseeda-e-Burdah Shareef is recited, and later, Naat Shareef, Salaat-o-Salam and Dua are offered as usual. At the end of the Mehfil, the Sahri (the predawn meal) is served among all the participants of the gathering.
- The annual awakening night, in connection to the Shab-e-Bara’at (the night of salvation) in 15 Shaban-ul-Muazzam, the spiritual and Mystical Mehfil is arranged, at Shab-e-Bara’at each year, by Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba. The Mehfil begins with the Zikr of Almighty Allah, then the complete Qaseeda Burda Sharif, Naat Sharif, Salaat-o-Salam and Dua are recited as usual. At the end of the Mehfil, the Sahri (the predawn meal) is served among all the participants of gathering.
- The annual Fatiha ceremony of Hazrat Qutb-e-Madina Shah Zia-ud-Deen Ahmed Madani رحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ (Khaleefa-e-Ala Hazratرحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ) is held by Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba in 4th of Dhu-al-Hijjah each year. This annual Mehfil of Fatiha is arranged before Namaz-e-Dhuhr at the Shrine of Qaari Muslih-ud-Deen Siddeeqi رحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ at Khori Garden, Jodia Bazaar, Karachi, Whereas, exactly at the time of demise, the Fatiha is offered and Langar (Lunch) is served among all the participants of gathering.