Founder and the Chief Patron
Respected SYED ALLAH RAKHA QADRI ZIAEEحفظہ اللہ تعالٰی laid the foundation of ANJUMAN ZIA-E-TAIBA.
Establishment of Zia-e-Taiba came into being in Rabi-ul-Sharif, 1425 A.H/ May, 2004 A.D. The presidency of opening ceremony was paid by the grandson of Qutb-e-Madina, Fazeelat-ush-Sheikh Hadrat Allama Dr. Rizwan Madaniحفظہ اللہ تعالٰی. Along with the first publication of the organization: ‘AL-WAZIFA-TUL-KARIMA’ of Ala Hadrat علیہ الرّحمہ, Qaseeda Burda Sharif and Zia-e-Durood were distributed into the participants of that blessed ceremony.
The Dars-e-Quran was started named Zia-e-Dars-e-Quran in the supervision of Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba in 2 July, 2004/ 13 Jamaadi-ul-Awwal, 1425 A.H. Opening Dars (lecture) was delivered by Sheikh-ul-Hadith and Tafseer Hadrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Manzoor Ahmed Faiziرحمۃ اللہ تعالٰی علیہ on the topic of the signs of the Qayaamat (the Day of Judgment).
Basis of Nomenclature
The Nisbat (relation) of the name “Anjuma Zia-e-Taiba” suggested by respected Syed Allah Rakha ziaee حفظہ اللہ تعالٰی , is on the name of Qutb-e-Madina Hadrat Khwajah Shah Zia-ud-Deen Ahmed Madani Qaadiri Razaviرضی اللہ تبارک و تعالٰی عنہ, spiritual successor of Ala Hadrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Muhaddith and Muhaqiq (researcher) Barelviرضی اللہ تبارک و تعالٰی عنہ.
Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba is committed in more than 20 departments from its establishment to till now.
- Publishing and free distribution of Arabic, English books and magazines under the requirements of current affairs
- Madaaris of Zia-e-Taiba, Tahfeez-ul-Quran and Dars-e-Nizami (for male and female students)
- Jamia Zia-e-Taiba
- Ziaee Research Library
- Ziaee Daar-ul-Ifta
- Ziaee Istikhaarah
- Ziaee Daar-ut-Tahqeeq (Research Department)
- Monthly Dars-e-Quran, Hadith and Fiqh
- Training of A’immah, Orators and Hujjaaj
- Holding Mahaafil (gatherings) and Langar (food) distribution in the holy days and nights
- Ziaee I.T. wing
- To make the impressions of the Islamic features prominent to students on the canvas of modern curriculum
- To manage the training of columnist and writing works
- Establishment of Ziaee Open University (under this, Fahm-ul-Quran course, Fiqh-e-Hanafi course, Seerat-e-Tayyibah, Aqeeda-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwwat, Taqleed, Ilmul Manaazir (polemics) and routines of Ahl-e-Sunnat etc. based on the short courses through the modern online teaching and communication system
- Issuance of Magazines, in view of the lack of promotion and optimization of Ahl-e-Sunnat
- Establishment of Zia-e-Taiba welfare and sponsorship.
Details of all the departments of Zia-e-Taiba are contained into separate pages in this website.