Syed Allah Rakha Qadri Ziaee along with his friends established Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba in 2004 AD / 1425 AH with the determination to add one more glittering star (Institute) to those ones which were already occupied in brightening (promoting) Maslak e Ahle Sunnat. Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba was named after Hazrat Qutb-e-Madina Allama Shah Ziauddin Madani, (Caliph of Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Barelvi (May Allah be pleased with them both!)
Objectives and Activities of the Anjuman
- Publication and free distribution of Arabic, Urdu and English books under the exigency of the current circumstances.
- With Point of View and thought, mutual consultative system for awareness of Ahle Sunnah.
- Through Ziai Research Library, to provide Sunni Ulama and researchers with books and matter for study and research.
- Ziaee Dar-ul-Ifta.
- Ziaee Reader Club.
- Training of A’immah and Khutaba.
- Training of hujjaj-e-Kiram (Pilgrims).
- Monthly Lectures from the Glorious Quran and books of Hadees and Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence).
- In the holy nights and days, holding of mahafil (gatherings) and distribution of langar shareef (food/ meat).
- Madaris-e-Zia-e-Taiba, Tahfiz-ul-Quran (for making students memorize the holy Quran) and Dars-e-Nizami for both male and female students.
- Establishment of Ziai I.T. Wing.
- Ziai News via sms and social network.
- Ziai Istikhara.
- Ziai Kafalat (Financial support and maintenance).
The above-mentioned objectives/ targets have been obtained, under which even publishing work continue; whereas future targets are as follows:
- In/ for students, to highlight the impressions of Islamic features on the canvas of modern syllabus of education.
- To establish Jaamiat-uz-Ziaiyyah.
- To make training for writing skills (writing books, articles and columns) possible.
- To establish Ziai Open University; under which various short courses by teaching and correspondence are conducted; which are as follows:
(a) The Quran Understanding Course.
(b) Preferences for Fiqh-e-Hanafi Course.
(c) Seerat-e-Tayyabah (The Holy Prophet’s biography and character) Course.
(d) Belief of the Finality of Prophet-hood Course.
(e) Taqleed Course
(f) Apologetics Course.
(g) Regular Religious Practices of Ahl-e-Sunnah Course.
- In addition, our targets include “to establish and issue a monthly magazine for promoting Maslak-e-Ahl-e-Sunnah”.
During its 10-year period, Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba (الحمدللہ!)has published one hundred books and distributed them free of cost, and this work will continue, if God willing. In addition, under Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba, even work of designing software “Encyclopaedia” is in progress, which will have a detailed introduction of 100,000 Ulama of from 1st AH to the Present, in Urdu, Arabic and English Languages.