Chief of all days
The Noble Prophet (May Peace and blessing of ALLAH be upon him) has said, ‘Friday is chief of all days; it is most magnificent (among all days) in the court of ALLAH. It is superior to even Eid-ul-Adha and Eid-ul-Fitr in the court of ALLAH. It has five particular features:
1. ALLAH created Sayyiduna Adam on this day.
2. Sayyiduna Adam descended upon the earth on this day.
3. Sayyiduna Adam passed away on the same day.
4. On Friday, there is one such moment in which if someone prays for anything, he will be granted whatever he asked for, provided he does not ask for anything Haram.
5. The Judgement Day will take place on Friday. There is no such distinguished angel, the sky, the earth, wind, mountain and river that does not fear Friday.’
(Sunan Ibn Majah, vol. 2, pp. 8, Hadis 1084)