Ziaee Zaawiya-e-Fikr-o-Nazar (Ziaee Thinker’s Forum)
In 2010, Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba introduced a counseling system under the name of “Ziaee Zaawiya-e-Fikr-o-Nazar” (Ziaee Thinker’s Forum).
The objectives of this department are as follows:
- Awakening the thoughts, consciousness and awareness among the Ahl-e-Sunnat.
- The efforts for removing the darkness of ignorance, and spreading the light of knowledge and thinking.
- Paving the way for unity by resolving the differences among the Ahl-e-Sunnat.
- Eliminating the environment of the depression from Ahle Sunnat wa Jama’at.
- Eliminating the new tribulations.
The First Meeting
The first meeting of Ziaee Zaawiya-e-Fikr-o-Nazar (Ziaee Thinker’s Forum) was organized by Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba in a private four star hotel at Saddar (the one of the renowned area of Karachi) in 2010.
This meeting was held under the presidency of the renowned Sufi personality, Khwaja Qutbuddin Fareedi. Besides him, Hazrat Allama Mufti Haneef Razavi (Bareli, India) and Hazrat Allama Mansha Taabish Qasoori (Lahore) were the noteworthy personality among the special guests. The representatives of organizations of Ahl-e-Sunnat discussed over the suggested agenda and presented their comments and opinions.
- The verdict and directions of the Shariah regarding “Dhabeeha” (animal slaughtered) in Hijaz-e-Muqaddas.
- Lacking of the contacts among Ahl-e-Sunnat, and mutual consultations.