ANJUMAN ZIA-E-TAIBA took the practical step to start the Madaaris, first of all, soon after its establishment.
In the same year of the establishment, A Madrasah was started in the street “Gau Galee” of Mithadar, an old area of Karachi city. By the Grace of Almighty Allah, due to its educational standard in that area, it got an individual status in short time.
After that, extending the service of Madaaris gradually, Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba formally started further branches of Madaaris of Zia-e-Taiba in Karachi city.
Branches of Madrasa-e-Zia-e-Taiba:
- Madrasa-e-Zia-e-Taiba (Mithadar branch)
- Madrasa-e-Zia-e-Taiba (Kharadar branch)
- Madrasa-e-Zia-e-Taiba (Baldia branch)
- Jamia Zia-e-Taiba (Hub Chowki, Tool Plaza)
Apart from that, on various occasions, the training session, among the students, the competition ceremonies of the Qira’at of the Holy Quran and Naat sharif are also held by these Madaaris, whereas the “Fehm-e-Deen” (understanding of Islam) course has also been started.
Teachers of Zia-e-Taiba
- Hafiz Muhammad Zeeshan Qaadiri (2004-2007)
- Hafiz Muhammad Khalid Qaadiri (2004-2005)
- Hafiz Muhammad Naved Qaadiri Shaheed (2005-2010)
- Qari Khizar Hayat Saeedi (Kharadar branch, from 2008 onwards)
- Hafiz Muhammad Abeer Qaadiri (The first Hafiz of Madrasa-e-Zia-e-Taiba, Mithadar branch, from 2012 onwards)
- Allama Samiullah Khan Qadri (Baldia town, from 2009 onwards)
- Allama Saeed Ahmed Razavi (Hub Chowki, from 2014 onwards)
- Allama Naseer Ahmed Husaini (Hub Chowki, from 2015 onwards)
- Qari Hafiz Muhammad Anwer (Hub Chowki, from 2014 onwards)