In this comprehensive department of Anjuman Zia-e-Taiba, the authentic Muftiyaan-e-Kiraam write Fataawa in the light of the Quran and Sunnah, for the guidance of people in the issues of Shariah. People from inside and outside the country contact with the Muftiyaan-e-kiraam of Ziaee Daar-ul-Ifta for the solution of their issues relating to Shariah through Email & postal correspondence; and now this department has been associated with highly advanced network.
Keeping the requirements of the modern contemporary world under the consideration, there has been established a unique web service of Ziaee Daar-ul-Ifta, which is full of modern facilities; this web service is existing at this website.
This service of Daar-ul-Ifta provides the facilities of corresponding through the email, whatsApp and the other social media.
· The Chief of Daar-ul-Ifta, Khaleefah of Taajush Shariah and the grandson of Baihaqiy-e-Waqt, Hadrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Ikram-ul-Mohsin Faizi مدظلہ العالی.
· The Khaleefah of Taajush Shariah, Hadrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Saeedullah Khan Qaadiri مدظلہ العالی
- Hadrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Ahsan Qaadiri Owaisi مدظلہ العالی
- Hadrat Allama Muhammad Tariq Saeedi مدظلہ العالی
- Hadrat Allama Ahmed Farhan Saeedi مدظلہ العالی
The Fataawa issued by Ziaee Daar-ul-Ifta are conformed by the great and authentic Scholars and Muftiyaan-e-Kiraam of the Ahl-e-Sunnat wa Jama’at. Among those Scholars:
- The monument of the predecessors, Sheik-ul-Hadith, Hadrat Allama Mufti Muhammad Ismail Ziaee دامت برکاتہم العالیۃ
- Mufti of the Ahl-e-Sunnat, Hadrat Allama Mufti Abdul Azeez Hanafi دامت برکاتہم العالیۃ
- The Khaleefah of Taajush Shariah, Hadrat Allama Maulana Younus Shakir Akhtar-ul-Qaadiri دامت برکاتہم العالیۃ etc. are included.